ATP Names Three New Directors to Board
ATP Oil & Gas Corp. announced that three additional independent members were appointed to its board of directors. The appointments were made at ATP's Board meeting on April 4.
Prior to the appointment, the size of ATP's board was increased from six members to nine. With the addition of these members, eight of the nine directors are independent as defined under the listing standards of NASDAQ Rule 4200. The new members are:
- Burt A. Adams--President and CEO of Oil & Gas Rental Services, Inc.; Chairman, Offshore Energy Center, Ocean Star Museum, Galveston, Texas; Executive Committee, National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA)
- Robert J. Karow--Former President of IPE International and Manager, Oleoducto de Crudos Pesados Ecuador; Lt. Col. USMCR (Ret.)
- George R. Edwards--Of Counsel to the law firm Kissner & Sandvig P.C. 1970-2004; Board Certified in Oil, Gas & Mineral Law.
- Lessons from ATP Bankruptcy There for Those Who Listen (Jun 30)
- Cosco Discontinues Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module Project (Jan 12)
- Cosco Reveals Buying Interest for Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module (Jul 23)