Awilco Reaches Agreement with Petrojack for Jackup Sale
Awilco Offshore ASA and Sinvest ASA have reached a conditional agreement with Petrojack ASA for the acquisition of their ownership interest in three jack up rigs under construction in Singapore.
The purchase price is based on an aggregate price for all three rigs of approximately US $600 million. The agreement is conditional on a final sale and purchase agreement, completion of due diligence and approval by the general assembly of Petrojack ASA.
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Petrojack AS more info
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)