Revus Wins Block in 19th
Revus Energy announced that it won a license in the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy's 19th licensing round on Friday.
The awarded license includes part of block 6202/12, in which Revus has 30 percent interest and operator BG has 70 percent. The block is adjacent to North Sea License PL 372S with the same partnership group and interests.
"Revus applied only for one license in this round,
the majority of the areas on offer being outside
of our primary business focus areas," said Tim Sullivan, Revus' CEO. "Revus has been awarded licenses in every round that it has
participated in since it was formed in 2002, and now participates in 29 licenses on the Norwegian Continental Shelf."
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)