Saipem Releases Preliminary '05 Results
Saipem's board on Thursday approved the Milan-based major's preliminary 2005 consolidated financial statements.
The company reported net income of 255 million euros last year, compared to 235 million in 2004. Other preliminary results are as follows:
- Revenues: 4,528 million euros (4,306 million in 2004)
- Operating income: 365 million euros (328 million in 2004)
- Net income: 255 million euros (235 million in 2004)
- Cash flow: 454 million euros (434 million in 2004)
- Dividend per share: 0.19 euros per ordinary share (0.15 in 2005); 0.22 euro per savings share (0.18 in 2005).
Both the consolidated and statutory statements are being reviewed by independent auditors.
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)