Taghmen Allots Shares to Terra Seis
Taghmen Energy says that it has issued 311,688 new ordinary shares of US$0.10 each.
The independent, which focuses its exploration and production activities in Latin America, issued and allotted the shares at a price of 55 pence per share to Terra Seis (Malta).
The allotment was made in conjunction with Terra Seis' acquisition of seismic data on Taghmen's Guatemalan operations.
- Guatemalan President Could Advance E&P Tenders This Week (Jan 23)
- Guatemala Approves Peten Oil E&P Contract (Sep 25)
- Taghmen Energy Makes Name Change Official (Jul 21)
Company: Terra Seis (Malta) more info
- White Nile: Initial Seismic Completed in Sudan's Block Ba (Nov 07)
- Taghmen Allots Shares to Terra Seis (Mar 23)