Stuart and Cooper Issue Worrior-4 Update

Worrier 4 Well
(Click to Enlarge)
Stuart Petroleum and Cooper Energy on Monday reported that the Worrior-4 well in the Cooper Basinn in Australia, is being completed as a Birkhead, McKinlay, and potential Murta producer, which will increase the field production rate by providing an additional offtake point.

The completion also will allow for testing of the fractured Pando Formation and the Murta Member of the Mooga Formation. The Pando Formation was successfully tested for oil in Worrior-3 and the Murta has tested oil in the nearby Padulla field.

Stuart is the operator of the well and owns 70 percent interest. Cooper owns the remaining 30 percent.


Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles

From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
United States Odessa: Sr Field Engineer - Directional Drilling
Expertise: Directional Driller|Drilling Engineering
Location: Odessa, TX
Project Manager, Oil and Gas
Expertise: Petroleum Engineering|Project Management
Location: West Chicago, IL
Substation Field Engineering Intern Job
Expertise: Field Development|Field Service Tech|Student / Recent Grad
Location: Littlefield, TX
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $51.78/BBL 0.77%
Light Crude Oil : $50.85/BBL 0.83%
Natural Gas : $2.99/MMBtu 4.77%
Updated in last 24 hours