SeaBird Contracts Vessels to Veritas
SeaBird Exploration announced Friday that it has contracted two Source Vessels to Veritas DGC.
Kondor Explorer is fixed for 12 months, commencing May 2006 with a 6-month option. Osprey Explorer, a source vessel under conversion, is fixed for 6 months from August 2006 with a 6-month option.
The contract value is estimated to be in the range of US$19.7 million for the firm periods. The vessels are intended as source vessels for a wide azimuth seismic survey in the US Gulf of Mexico, which will begin in the second half of this year.
- KBR Splits from Halliburton, Names New Board Members (Apr 09)
- Caspian Services Adds Seismic Source Vessel to Fleet (Mar 29)
- Former Head of Veritas DGC to Take Reins at Technip (Jan 16)
Company: SeaBird Exploration more info
- SeaBird Exploration, Lundin Design 2D Survey Over Barents Sea (Sep 09)
- SeaBird Exploration to Stack Munin Explorer Vessel (Aug 06)
- SeaBird Warns of Continued Weakness in the Seismic Market (Feb 27)