Baker Energy Garners Cabinda Maintenance Contract from Chevron
Baker Energy has been awarded the maintenance technician contract from Chevron subsidiary Cabinda Gulf Oil Company (CABGOC) for its Angolan production regions. The five-year plus one option year contract has a value of approximately $10 million.
"We are very excited about this contract and Baker Energy's growth in Angola in 2006," Richard Giffhorn, president of Baker Energy. "We continue to grow our business domestically and internationally, primarily based on our ability to provide the full range of
services to our clients, including pre-operations, operations, and maintenance, and training."
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- Japan's JERA Imports First LNG Cargo Shipped From Chevron's Wheatstone Site (Nov 13)
- Chevron Canada Okays Duvernay Development (Nov 07)
Company: Baker Energy more info
- Wood Group Acquires Baker Energy (Oct 01)
- MMS Reveals SAFE Award Finalists for Outer Continental Shelf (Apr 21)
- Baker Energy Named a Finalist for MMS SAFE Award for the 4th Time (Mar 13)