Antrim Secures Rig for Causeway Prospect in UK North Sea
Antrim Energy has signed an agreement to award complete well project management services for drilling Antrim's Causeway Prospect in the UK North Sea to Peak Well Management. Services include provision of the Bredford Dolphin semisub currently active in the area. Drilling operations are expected to begin, subject to receipt of all necessary approvals, in June 2006 and take between 30 and 45 days.
The Causeway Prospect, located in the northern sector of the UK North Sea, lies in Blocks 211/22a & 211/23d. An undeveloped discovery well (211/22a-3) drilled in 1984 in Block 211/22a tested 5,512 barrels of oil per day from the Jurassic Brent reservoir. A second undeveloped discovery well (211/23b-11) was drilled in 1992 in Block 211/23d and tested 8,100 barrels of oil per day from the Jurassic interval. Antrim has a 79% working interest in the Causeway Prospect.
- Enegi Mulls Newfoundland Divestment, Increased Stake in ABT (Aug 29)
- Antrim Energy Considering Selling Stake in Causeway Field (Nov 15)
- Production Resumes at Causeway, Cormorant East Fields (Oct 25)
Company: Peak Well Management more info
- Peak Well Reels in Contract to Supply UHD Fishing Tool Package (Jul 25)
- Antrim: Rig Secured for East Kerloch (Mar 22)
- Granby: Ensco 100 Secured for Tristan NW (Jan 30)