SeaDrill's Stake in Mosvold at 92.97%
Reference is made to the press release dated February 1, 2006 regarding the offer made by SeaDrill Limited to acquire all outstanding shares in Mosvold Drilling Ltd. at a price of NOK 17 per share.
The offer expired February 17, 2006. As of the end of the offer, SeaDrill has received acceptances covering 64,132,729 million shares, which together with shares already owned, represents 137,870,001 shares in Mosvold, constituting 92.97% of the issued share capital.
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)
Company: Mosvold Drilling more info
- Seadrill Takes a Financial Hit from Contractor Investments (Feb 23)
- First Jackup Rigs to be Built in the UAE to be Classed by ABS (Jul 13)
- Smedvig to Supervise Construction of SeaDrill Newbuild Units (Feb 23)