ERHC Energy Announces JDA Approvals in JDZ Blocks 3 and 4
ERHC Energy has received formal approval of Addax Petroleum as the operator and interest holder in Block 4 of the JDZ. The entry of Addax Petroleum was the result of a decision by Noble Energy not to continue their participation in activities in Block 4.
The JDA has also approved Addax Petroleum's replacement of Pioneer Energy Resources in Block 3. Anadarko will remain as the operator of the block.
ERHC Energy Inc. does not anticipate any delays in meeting the timelines which will be established by the JDA in finalizing the JOAs or PSCs.
- Chinese-Owned Oil Firm Addax Shuts Offices After Swiss Bribery Case (Aug 07)
- North Sea Decom: 'Campaign Approach' Required to Drive Down Costs (Sep 15)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)
Company: Noble Energy more info
- Fault at Israel's Tamar Gas Field Prompts Use of Dirtier Fuels (Sep 22)
- Leviathan Partners in Talks to Pipe Gas to Egypt Via Jordan (Aug 10)
- Deal Of The Month: Noble Energy Marches Out of Marcellus in Full $1.9B Exit (May 31)
Company: ERHC more info
- ERHC, ANP-STP to Start PSC Talks in Mid-Nov. (Oct 18)
- Sinopec Gets JDA Nod for Extension of Exploration Phase in Nigeria (May 19)
- ERHC to Extend Exploration Phase I in JDZ Block 2 (Oct 14)