Northern Petroleum to Spud PEDL 070 Well Next Week
Northern Petroleum says that Avington-3 appraisal well will be spud early next week.
Northern Petroleum has a 5% interest in Avington which is situated on PEDL 070 in Hampshire, UK.
The well is operated by Star Energy with Egdon Resources Plc, Sterling Resources (UK) Limited and YCI Resources Limited and Northern Petroleum (GB) Limited as partners.
- Britain's Breagh Gas Field Back Up after 7 Week Closure (Dec 30)
- Production at UK Breagh Gas Field to Resume in 6-8 Weeks (Nov 20)
- UK's Breagh Gas Field Shut, Maybe for Two Weeks - Sterling (Nov 13)
Company: Egdon Resources more info
- Drilling and Completion Tick Up in the UK (Sep 21)
- British Shale Gas Gets Boost From Court Ruling On Permit (Dec 20)
- Egdon Increases Stake in PEDL201 (Nov 16)
Company: Northern Petroleum more info
- Northern Petroleum Agrees Cascina Alberto Farm-Out with Shell (Mar 05)
- Northern Petroleum's Latest Alberta Well Proves Uneconomic (Feb 10)
- Northern Drills First Wells in Current Program in Alberta (Sep 17)
Company: Star Energy more info
- Providence, Star Sign Agreement for Dragon License (Nov 12)
- Star Energy Group Fires Up Production at Avington Oil Field (Jan 27)
- EnCore Notes Preliminary Pressure Results at Esmond Reservoir (Nov 04)