Loon Awarded Contract Area in Brunei
A consortium led by Loon Energy and QAF Brunei Sdn Bhd, has been awarded Block L which covers 2,253 square kilometers (880 square miles) by Brunei National Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad ("PetroleumBRUNEI") in Brunei Darussalam. The Block is located mostly onshore but partly offshore on the northeastern part of Brunei.. The award is subject to the finalization of a Production Sharing Contract between Loon et al and PetroleumBRUNEI.
Loon commenced its initial evaluation of the potential of Block L during the middle of 2005 and submitted its proposal on January 3, 2006.
Brunei Darussalam is located in south-east Asia on the northern coast of the island of Borneo. It occupies a total area of 5,770 square kilometers of which 5,270 square kilometers is land.
- Loon Spuds Second Well on Buganviles Block (Nov 08)
- Loon, Petro Vista Terminate LOI (Apr 07)
- Loon Announces Business Reorganization (Nov 05)
Company: Brunei National Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad more info
- PETRONAS $8.5B Canada Gas Plan Buoyed By Aboriginal Vote (Aug 29)
- PETRONAS LNG Bid Faces 90-Day Wait As Clock Ticks For Trudeau (Jun 28)
- Canadian Agency Extends Application For Petronas LNG Project (Mar 21)
Company: QAF Brunei Sdn Bhd more info
- Loon Awarded Contract Area in Brunei (Feb 08)