FMC Tapped by Hydro to Supply Real-Time Flow Assurance for Ormen Lange
FMC Technologies has signed a contract with Hydro to supply a real-time flow assurance system for the massive Ormen Lange gas development in the Norwegian Sea.
FMC Technologies' FlowManager is an analysis software application that provides operators with continuous insight to critical production variables to monitor and troubleshoot Ormen Lange's flow assurance challenges.
The project will be executed from FMC Technologies' Subsea Systems offices in Asker, Norway in the engineering phase and following the onsite installation, will be supported from FMC's Operations Support Center in Asker.
"This analysis software gives our customers real-time access to our flow management and assurance experts where system diagnosis can truly be an integrated operation between operators and company specialists" said Peter D. Kinnear, Executive Vice President, FMC Technologies.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)