PTTEP Wins Licenses in the Gulf of Thailand
PTTEP has received approval from the Department of Mineral Fuels for the award of two petroleum concessions from the 19th Petroleum Concession Bidding Round.
Concession Block G9/48, covering an area of 252 square kilometers adjacent to the Arthit Project in the Gulf of Thailand, off the coast of Songkhla province: PTTEPT as operator will hold 84% interest and Unocal Andaman Limited will hold 16% interest.
Concession Block G12/48, covering an area of 622 square kilometers located in the Gulf of Thailand, off the coast of Songkhla province: PTTEPT as operator will hold 44.4445% interest, and TOTAL E&P Thailand will hold 33.3333% interest and Thai Energy will hold 22.2222% interest.
The awarded of the petroleum concessions will be effective only after official confirmation from the Minister of Energy.
- Total CEO: US Shale Oil Industry To See Wave Of Investment (Oct 18)
- Total's CEO Says Will Try To Move Ahead With Iran Gas Project (Oct 17)
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
Company: PTTEP more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- ExxonMobil Says Will Drop Discussions Over Indonesia's East Natuna (Jul 18)
- Hydrocarbons Encountered at Te Giac Trang Field Offshore Vietnam (Dec 20)