Marauder Says Dominion J-14a Sidetrack a Duster
Marauder Resources East Coast says that the Dominion J-14a sidetrack well reached TD at 4440 m measured depth, Jan 22, 2006. The well did not encounter any reservoir containing economic quantities of hydrocarbons.
Marauder has now earned approximately a 25% working interest in the Grand Pre license. Part of the earning provision provides for Marauder to purchase portions of the Deep Panuke 3D seismic data from EnCana, which Marauder will be electing to do. Marauder will use this data, in conjunction with a 3rd party engineering evaluation group, to assist Marauder in reevaluating the reserve potential on the Balmoral (50% Marauder) and Grand Pre lands.
- Encana Calls End to Permian Race as Focus Turns to Output (Oct 18)
- Canada's Encana Smashes Profit Estimates, Shares Rise (Jul 21)
- Encana To Sell Natgas Assets To Caerus Oil For $735MM (Jun 09)
Company: Marauder Resources more info
- Marauder Resources Sells Deep Panuke Interests (Jul 09)
- Marauder Mulls Sale of Interest in PL 2901 Offshore Nova Scotia (Oct 04)
- Marauder Appoints Kempf as Consulting Landman (Jul 06)