Technics Oil & Gas Wins Compressor Contract for Tui FPSO
Technics Oil & Gas' subsidiary, Technics Offshore Engineering Pte Ltd (TOEPL), has secured a S$13.8 million contract from Norwegian company, Prosafe, for the supply of gas compression modules for its TUI FPSO project in New Zealand.
The order from Prosafe consists of 3 compression modules which will be installed onboard a floating, production, storage and off-loading (FPSO) vessel for the gas vapor recovery, gas booster and gas lift applications.
TOEPL's workscope covers the overall design of the process engineering, detail engineering & calculations, procurement and construction of the gas compression modules, with scope of supply consisting of 3 units gas compressors, coolers, associated gas scrubbing & processing vessels, including PLC controls and instrumentation. The commissioning services onboard the FPSO in offshore New Zealand is provided as a separate option.
The gas compression modules will be delivered in November 2006 ex-works. The EPCC contract won by Prosafe marks Prosafe's debut in Australia / New Zealand and is also New Zealand's first offshore solely oil field project.
Mr. Robin Ting, Executive Chairman & Managing Director of Technics Oil & Gas Ltd, is very bullish on the prospects for the next few years. The order book as of the date of announcement stands at about S$68 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Technics Oil & Gas more info
- Technics Applies to Singapore High Court for Judicial Management Order (Jun 01)
- Technics Oil & Gas Appoints Ng Chiu Yuen as Group MD (Apr 21)
- Technics Partners PT Elnusa for O&G Services Projects in Indonesia (Oct 19)