Petrofac Wins Contract for Kashagan Onshore Facilities
Petrofac has been awarded a contract for the construction management of the onshore facilities of the first phase of the Kashagan development, located 40 kilometers northeast of Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
The contract scope includes the main works contract (oil, gas and sulphur processing units), power generation and utilities, tanks and offsite facilities, industrial buildings, initial civil works and pipe rack erection contracts. The client is Agip KC0 (acting on behalf of a consortium of international companies including Eni, KazMunayGaz, ExxonMobil Kazakhstan Inc., Shell, Total, ConocoPhillips and INPEX).
Ayman Asfari, Petrofac's Group Chief Executive, commented:
'We are proud of being awarded this prestigious contract for the construction management responsibilities of such a high profile project. Petrofac is already carrying out the engineering and procurement for the onshore oil, gas and sulphur process units.'
- Niger Delta Avengers Attack Escravos Terminal (May 26)
- CAMAC Ups West African Interests (Dec 30)
- Saipem Wins Jack/St. Malo, Kashagan Contracts (Dec 16)
Company: Petrofac more info
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)