Aker Kvaerner Wins Contract for FPSO Ikdam Offshore Tunisia
Lundin Netherlands B.V. Succursale de Tunisie has awarded Aker Kvaerner a contract for marine operations in conjunction with deployment of the FPSO Ikdam to the Oudna field offshore Tunisia. The contract value is approximately US $14 million.
The work will be executed under an alliance agreement with the Aker Kvaerner company, Aker Marine Contractors, and Maersk Supply Service who will provide the installation vessel. The marine operation, including installation of mooring system, flexible risers and umbilicals is planned in June / July 2006 with the hook-up of the "Ikdam" in August 2006. The water depth at the field is about 260 meters. The project will commence immediately.
Torgeir Ramstad, President of Aker Marine Contractors says, "We are delighted to be given this opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities in the subsea installation market, and look forward to working in close cooperation with the customer on this important assignment."
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Maersk Drilling more info
Operates 5 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
- Maersk Highlander Ready for Action (Aug 19)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)