ONGC Videsh Signs Agreement for Vietnam Project
The Tie-In and Services Agreement was signed between Block 06.1 Partners (ONGC Videsh, BPEOC and PVEP) and Nam Con Son Pipeline (PV Gas, BP Pipeline and ConocoPhillips).
The Tie-In agreement establishes the terms and conditions for the tie-in of the Transportation System to the Block 06.1 facilities and for any services required between the parties for operation of their respective facilities.
The agreement was signed by Mr. Anupam Mathur, Senior Vice President, on behalf of ONGC-VL. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Mathur said that the signing of the agreement opens new chapter in the cooperation between Block 06.1 and NCSP and establishes long term cooperation and business relations for the mutual benefit of all parties. He expressed that signing of this agreement shall ensure uninterrupted gas production from Block 06.1 and delivering it to the buyer to meet the ultimate common objective of development of Vietnam.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: ONGC Videsh more info
- India's ONGC Videsh to Spend Over $3 Billion on Iran Gas Block (Apr 04)
- India Clears ONGC's Extra 11% Stake Buy in Russia's Vankor Fields (Oct 05)
- ONGC Videsh Inks Deal with Rosneft to Up Stake in Russia's Vankorneft (Sep 15)