TESCO Announces Sale of 26 Top Drive Units
TESCO Corporation reports that it has received purchase orders for twenty-six (26) EMI 400HP top drive units from drilling contractor Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co.
The orders for the highly portable top drives are made to complement the H&P fleet of Flex IV rigs and are in addition to fifteen (15) previous orders received over the course of the year.
Julio M. Quintana, TESCO President and CEO said, "The orders demonstrate continued customer satisfaction and demand for our innovative top drive products. We look forward to providing our products to H&P as part of our ongoing commitment to premium sales and service."
TESCO Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry. The Corporation's mandate is to change the way people drill wells by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the costs of drilling for and producing oil and gas.
Manages 11 Offshore Rigs
- Walking Oil Rigs Spur Cheaper, Quicker Drilling in Supply Glut (Sep 01)
- Helmerich & Payne May Cut 2,000 Jobs As It Idles Rigs (Jan 29)
- Helmerich & Payne Welcomes New Board Member (Jun 12)
Company: Tesco Corporation more info
- Schlumberger to Acquire Tesco Drilling Division for $45M (Apr 30)
- Tesco Appoints Industry Heavyweight to Drive North Sea Growth (Nov 24)
- TESCO Names Kayl as New Senior VP and CFO (Jul 03)