Woodside to Spud Zoule-1 Well Offshore Mauritania
The Stena Tay is expected to resume exploration drilling for Woodside operated joint ventures in Mauritania next week.
The next well to be drilled will be the Zoule-1 exploration well in PSC Area C, Block 6. The well will target a Cretaceous objective and has a planned total depth of approximately 3730 meters.
Following Zoule-1, the Dore-1 exploration well will be drilled in PSC Area B to target late Paleogene and early Miocene objectives.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Stena Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Norway Rig Workers Agree Wage Deal, Avoid Strike (Jun 25)
- Statoil Takes $350M Hit on Angola Exploration Halt (Nov 21)
- 3Legs Sells its Last Polish Shale Gas Concessions (Nov 05)