Post Houston Success for Ferguson Modular
Hard on the heels of OTC Houston, Ferguson Modular of Inverurie has announced an order for a 20ft DNV 2.7-1 certified Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) housing module to be delivered to the Schlumberger Rosharon site in Houston.
Ferguson is enjoying a particularly successful period of business with their Modular division receiving orders in excess of £500k for rental of their high quality modules.
This includes an order from Land and Marine, a company specializing in landfalls and outfalls based in The Wirral, for a total of 6 accommodation modules for installation on a barge being used for various marine projects.
Semco Maritime have also placed an order for the rental of five office and locker modules for use on the Siri platform for tie-in work in Denmark.
Gary Wilson, Module Hire Manager of Ferguson is delighted with the new orders, and expressed optimism for the future for Ferguson. "We have consistently manufactured our modules to the highest standards using DNV 2.7-1 certified designs, and working as an ISO 9001-2000 company. Even in the face of some severe cut price competition our clients are recognising the excellent value of the high quality, reliable units that we supply."
"The above orders also demonstrate the flexibility of Ferguson service as we can supply accommodation and workspace modules for hire or sale from our standard fleet or new build to meet customer's specific requirements. It is fantastic that we are continuing to receive orders from companies all over the world, showing that Ferguson has the capability to be competitive in the global marketplace, where we fully expect our business to continue to grow."
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
Company: Ferguson Modular more info
- Ferguson Modular Invests in New Modules for Norwegian Fleet (Oct 18)
- Ferguson Modular Appoints New Business Development Manager (Jun 22)
- Ferguson Modular Awards Outfitting Contracts for Support Vessel (Mar 23)