Bjorge ASA Wins Valve Maintenance Contract from Norsk Hydro
Bjorge ASA has won a frame contract from Norsk Hydro worth some NOK 200 million through its Bjorge Solberg & Andersen AS subsidiary for valve repair and maintenance.
This agreement will run for three years, with options for further extensions up to another six years.
The contract covers maintenance, engineering support, condition monitoring and repair of all types of valves on Hydro's installations.
Bjorge delivers products and performs project and maintenance services for the oil and gas, land-based and marine industries.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)