Technip Wins Tambar Phase 2 Pipeline Project from BP
Technip has been awarded by BP Norge AS a contract worth around € 23 million (NOK 178 million) for the installation of the Tambar Production Pipeline Phase 2, including tie-ins of both ends to Tambar and Ula platforms on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
The contract includes the engineering, fabrication, installation and precommissioning of the flowline, tie-ins and sub sea equipment protection work. The project management and engineering will be carried out by Technip's operations and engineering center in Oslo, Norway.
The flowline will be fabricated at the Group's welding base in Orkanger. The tie-ins will be performed using Technip's FlexConnect ® tie-in system.
All offshore work will take place in spring 2007 using several vessels from Technip's fleet, including Apache, Wellservicer and Normand Pioneer.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)