Subsea 7 Wins Work on Woodside's Otway Gas Project
Subsea 7 has been awarded a contract award valued at approximately US $6.8M by Allseas for the Woodside Otway Gas Project, located in the Bass Straits offshore Australia in water depths of approximately 100 meters.
The scope of work involved in the contract is for the metrology and installation of the 20" Duplex and 4" MEG tie-in spools, PCM cable, including supply and installation of stabilization mattresses and leak testing of the pipeline from shore end to the offshore Thylacine platform.
The project will commence early in 2006 and will utilize Subsea 7's multipurpose support vessel Rockwater 2.
Subsea 7's Vice President, Asia Pacific, Martin Ridley said, "We are pleased to be taking part in this project with Allseas, and look forward to achieving the successful completion of the project together".
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)