Crosco Wins New Drilling Contracts Contracts
Crosco has been awarded a series of new contracts in North Africa and the Middle East, as follows:
Woodside Energy (N.A.) Ltd. has awarded Crosco a seven firm plus seven optional wells contract for drilling in the Company's concessions in the Sirte Basin in the Eastern Libyan Desert. Drilling is expected to commence utilizing the Crosco 2000 HP drilling rig EMSCO 603 (EMSCO C-2II) within the next two months.
Drilling services for RWE Dea Nile GMBH (RWE) have commenced on a two firm plus one optional well contract assigned by INA INDUSTRIJA NAFTE d.d. Egypt Branch (INA). Services for RWE are being provided on the Asyout and Disouq concessions. Drilling for INA will be done on the East Yidma and North East Desert concessions under a four firm plus three optional well contract. Services are being performed with Crosco 2000 HP drilling rig EMSCO 605 (EMSCO C-2II).
Crosco has commenced drilling for Dublin International Petroleum (Syria) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tanganyika Oil Ltd. of Canada, with Crosco 1500 HP drilling rig MIDCO 501 (Mid-Continent U-914 EC). The awarded contract is for three firm plus two optional wells.
Crosco has also commenced provision of well logging services for INA and Hayan Petroleum Company. Services will be done with the assistance of Schlumberger Middle East S.A.
Crosco is an integrated onshore and offshore drilling and well services contractor. The company has a fleet of 51 modern drilling, workover and geoservice rigs as well as one semisubmersible and one jackup. Crosco also operates and manages Noble jackup rig Carl Norberg. In addition, with state-of-the-art western equipment, Crosco provides the following services: well testing, coil tubing, nitrogen, cementing, stimulation, logging, mud, coring, fishing and directional drilling. Crosco is currently providing services in Oman, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Libya, Russia, Albania, Italy, Slovenia, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Crosco Integrated Drilling Services more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)
Company: Tanganyika Oil Company more info
- CNPC, Chevron Held Talks on US Oil Field Stake Buy (Mar 19)
- Sinopec Completes Acquisition of Tanganyika Oil Co. (Dec 22)
- Sinopec's Subsidiary Extends Takeover Offer for Tanganyika Oil (Dec 02)
Company: Dublin International Petroleum more info
- Crosco Wins New Drilling Contracts Contracts (Dec 12)
- Dublin International Petroleum Signs Syrian PSA (May 28)
Company: INA more info
- Eni, Rockhopper Give Further Details of Croatia License Award (Jan 05)
- Croatian Court to Try MOL Chairman in Absentia (Jun 10)
- INA to Begin Gas Production in Northern Croatia (Jan 14)