Big Sky Energy to Purchase Outstanding 45% Stake in its Morskoe Block
Big Sky Energy says that its subsidiary KoZhan LLP has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to purchase the outstanding 45% interest held by ABT LLP ("ABT"), a Kazakh registered corporation, in its Morskoe Block, Kazakhstan, which is located on the north-east shore of the Caspian Sea, Kazakhstan.
Under this agreement, the Company will pay ABT US$10,000,000 in cash, and issue ABT 15,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock at closing anticipated on or about January 31, 2005. This transaction is subject to the approval of Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
"We are pleased to have 100% of our Morskoe Block as we commence
production," stated Mr. Al Sehsuvaroglu, the Company's President and
CEO. "With full operational control, we will accelerate our plans to
exploit additional prospects associated with this Block."
- American Eagle Energy, Big Sky Enter Farm-In Agreement in Montana (Feb 17)
- Big Sky Appoints Mittal CFO (Mar 14)
- Big Sky Spuds Ogai Well in Western Kazakhstan (Dec 29)
Company: KoZhan LLP more info
- Big Sky Spuds Well in Karatal (Jul 19)
- Big Sky Energy to Purchase Outstanding 45% Stake in its Morskoe Block (Dec 08)