Cooper Cameron Acquires Dresser Flow Control Businesses
Cooper Cameron Corporation has closed on substantially all of the businesses being acquired from the Flow Control segment of Dresser, Inc. for approximately $224 million in cash. The closing of the Brazilian portion of the business is awaiting Brazilian regulatory confirmation of transfer of operating permits and tax documentation, and is expected to be completed in early 2006.
The businesses being acquired serve customers in the worldwide oil and gas production, pipeline and process markets, and will be combined with the Company's Cooper Cameron Valves operations.
Cooper Cameron Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Sheldon R. Erikson said, "As previously noted, we expect this acquisition to favorably impact our profitability in 2006, after adjusting for one-time integration costs." Erikson said that the integration process will be ongoing throughout 2006 and into early 2007.
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)
Company: Dresser, Inc. more info
- GE to Acquire Dresser for $3B (Oct 06)
- Riverstone Leads Investor Group in Dresser Acquisition (Mar 13)
- Briscoe to Head Investor Relations at Transocean (Jan 12)