Oseberg Delta Contract Awarded to Reinertsen
Norsk Hydro has awarded Reinertsen the modification contract for linking the Oseberg Delta satellite field to the Oseberg Field Center. The total contract value is NOK 180 million exclusive of options.
The contract comprises the modifications required to link production on Delta to the existing process plant on the platform.
The plan to develop Oseberg Delta in the North Sea was approved by the government in September. The gas and condensate field, which is planned to come on stream on 1 October 2007, is being developed on the seabed.
The field, located some 150 km west of Bergen, will feature one template and the well stream will be transported to the processing plant on the Oseberg D platform via two pipelines.
The project opens up the possibility of linking other structures in the vicinity, and is currently the latest milestone in Hydro's long-term development of the Oseberg area.
It will help maintain the production level in the Oseberg area in coming years. The satellite field J-Structure on Oseberg Sør came on stream earlier this year, while Oseberg Vestflanken is planned to start producing in December.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Reinertsen more info
- Aker Kvaerner to Continue Work on Statoil Platforms (Jul 24)
- Norsk Hydro Lets M&M Contracts for Platforms (May 31)
- Oseberg Delta Contract Awarded to Reinertsen (Nov 22)