Hardman Resources to Spud Ugandan Wildcat in mid-December
Hardman Resources says that mobilization of the drilling rig has commenced with the first loads arriving at the Mputa-1 well site on November 20th. The well is expected to spud in mid-December.
Mputa-1 will target a structural prospect with potential multiple objectives. The prospect was defined by the 2005 onshore seismic survey and oil seeps have been identified in the immediate area. Planned total depth is approximately 1,100 meters.
Particpants in Block 2 are Hardman as operator with 50% and Tullow Oil with 50%.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
- Britain's Tullow Launches Oil, Gas Exploration In Zambia (Aug 11)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
Company: Hardman Resources more info
- Stratic Names Thomas CFO, Director (Jun 11)
- Govt Offers Blocks 2(ab), Guayaguayare to Hardman, Centrica (May 03)
- Tullow Reports Record Results for 2006 (Mar 21)