Kultarr-1 Exploration Well Spud Offshore Australia
Tap Oil reports that the Kultarr-1 exploration well spud on November 18, 2005. The well is located in permit WA-334-P offshore Australia. The well has a planned total depth of 2,847 meters measures depth.
The Kultarr-1 well is designed to test the Early Cretaceous Flag Sandstone within a structural closure. The well is expected to take 10 days to reach total depth. The well is located 9 kilometers west of the Harriet Joint Venture's Wonnich Production Platform.
WA-334-P Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest Pty Ltd with 80% and Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd with 20%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)