Woodside Awards Integrated Services Contract
Woodside Energy has awarded a major engineering and maintenance support contract for its Australian assets to Transfield Services and WorleyParsons (TW).
Under a contract worth approximately A$700 million over three years, TW is responsible for providing a range of engineering and maintenance services to the Angel platform (to be developed), North Rankin A and Goodwyn A platforms, Karratha LNG plant, King Bay Supply Base and the Otway gas plant facility in Victoria.
The three-year contract starts in January 2006 and expires in December 2008 and includes an option to extend for an additional five years to December 2013.
Woodside's Chief Operating Officer Mr. Keith Spence said over the past 10 years Transfield Services and WorleyParsons had demonstrated the capacity and ability to provide support for Woodside's and the NWS Venture's growing Australian-based business interests and assets.
"Transfield Services and WorleyParsons have significant experience in the Australian and international oil and gas sectors and we believe their expertise will greatly assist Woodside and the NWS Venture's growth aspirations," Mr. Spence said.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: WorleyParson more info
- ExxonMobil Awards KBR JV Services Contract for PNG LNG Project (Jun 04)
- Thang Long to Develop 2 Fields Offshore Vietnam (Apr 23)
- Intec, WorleyParsons Team Up for Asia-Pacific Projects (Jan 24)