Mustang Wins Tahiti Contract from Chevron
Mustang Engineering has been selected by Chevron to perform engineering, procurement and project management support services for the Tahiti topsides oil and gas processing facilities. Mustang recently completed the front-end engineering and design for the Tahiti topsides facilities.
"Tahiti is one of Chevron's "Big 5" projects, considered essential to bringing in new production over the next five years. Mustang is an essential member of our team of contractors and we are looking forward to a successful project," said Chevron's Tim Mitchell, Tahiti Facilities Manager.
The Tahiti truss spar floating production facility is located in approximately 4000 feet of water in the Gulf of Mexico about 190 miles southwest of New Orleans in Green Canyon 640, 641, 596 and 597.
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)