CNR Int'l Extends Contract for Byford Dolphin
Dolphin Drilling has received notice of declaration from CNR International (U.K.) Ltd. of the second and last option under the existing drilling contract for drilling of one well of an approximate duration of 100 days. The contract value of the option is approximately US $11.5 million.
Dolphin Drilling has also entered into agreement with CNR on a further extension of the contract of 275 days duration at a new day-rate. The
contract value of the extension is approximately US $54 million. Commencement under the new contract is estimated to October 2006.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: CNR International more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Petrofac Secures $400M of Repeat UK Orders (Jun 19)
- Total Discovers Oil Offshore Ivory Coast (Apr 17)
- Total, Anadarko, CNR To Spend Up To $300M On Ivory Coast Blocks (Nov 06)