Farstad Shipping Wins Support Contract from Shell
Farstad Shipping's subsidiary P/R International Offshore Services ANS has been awarded a 14 month contract with extension options by Shell Sarawak Berhad (SSB) for the AHTS vessel Lady Sandra (15,100 bhp, KMAR 404).
The vessel will support the semisubmersible Atwood Falcon on SSB's Malaysian deepwater drilling program which is scheduled to commence in December 2005.
The contract value (incl. options) is around US $11.5 Million.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)