Strike Oil Enters Farm-Out Deal with Advent Energy
Strike Oil has entered into a farm-in agreement with Advent Energy Limited whereby Advent will be earning an interest in both PELA 71 and PELA 96 operated by Strike Oil in the South Australian sector of the Cooper/Eromanga Basins.
Advent will be responsible for funding a total $2.2 million of exploration expenditure to earn a 25% working interest in each permit. These funds will be directed to exploration, seismic and drilling activities in the permits once the Native Title Agreements have been finalized. Strike Oil's interests in PELA 71 will reduce to 50% and in PELA 96 it will reduce to 41 2/3%.
Both permits contain numerous oil prospects and leads in the Eromanga Basin sequence. On finalization of the Native Title Agreements seismic is planned in both permits followed soon after by prospect drilling.
Advent is an Australian public company proposing to list on the Australian Stock Exchange. The farm-in is conditional on Advent becoming a public listed company by April 1, 2006.
- Lochard No Longer Qualifies as Thunderball Operator (Jan 14)
- Strike Oil's AD Kennison Well to Be Abandoned (Dec 06)
- Drilling Ops Underway at Strike's Sadie Well (Feb 24)
Company: Advent Energy more info
- Advent Pushes Ahead with Seismic Campaign in PEP 11 in Sydney Basin (Jul 19)
- Advent's RL1 Project in Australia's NT to Gain from Infrastructure Project (Jun 23)
- Advent Contracts Vessel for 2D Seismic Survey in PEP11 in Sydney Basin (Apr 14)