Anzon Says Basker-Manta Project On Track
After the successful flow test and sampling of Basker-2 the Ocean Patriot secured the well and departed the location October 2nd.
The FPSO Crystal Ocean departed Melbourne on Saturday for the Project Location, offshore Gippsland Basin and arrived on October 10th. The FPSO is now ready for connection to the Basker-2 well head.
The flowline laying vessel, CSO Venturer, arrived in Melbourne on Saturday, departed for the Project Location late Sunday and arrived in the Gippsland Basin on the Monday evening. The CSO Venturer will be laying the flowline and the control umbilical between the Crystal Ocean and the Basker-2 well head as well as the export line to the already installed Single Point Mooring (SPM). The SPM will be the location of the shuttle tanker, Basker Spirit, anticipated to arrive next week. The work of the CSO Venturer will commence today and is expected to be completed by mid next week, subject to favorable weather conditions. Currently, the weather at the location is fine with 1 meter swells.
Commissioning of the entire production system is anticipated to occur late next week on the basis of a trouble free operation.
The participants in the BMG Joint Venture are Anzon Australia Limited as operator with 62.5% and Beach Petroleum Ltd with 37.5%.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)