Bambra-7 Development Well Being Completed for Production
The Bambra-7H development well has reach its total depth of 6,017 meters. The well is located in TL/1 and was drilled from the existing Harriet Joint Venture Harriet Bravo Platform offshore Australia. The bottom hole location lies approximately 4.9 kilometers northwest of the surface location.
The Bambra -7H development well is currently being completed for production.
The Bambra-7H dual-lateral horizontal sections intersected the mapped hydrocarbon column in positions that are projected to optimize the oil production from the Bambra field. First gas and oil production is expected by late October 2005.
TL/1 Joint Venture participants are Apache as operator with 68.5%; Tap Oil with 12.2229% and Kufpec Australia with 19.2771%.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)