FX Energy Signs Contract for Wilga-2 Pipeline and Facilities
FX Energy has signed a contract with PBG S.A., a Poland based construction company for the development of the Wilga-2 gas well in Poland. The contract calls for the construction of surface facilities, a 17 kilometer pipeline and connection to the PGNIG S.A., transmission system. Completion of the project is expected in July 2006.
The Wilga-2 well was drilled in 2000 and has proved reserves of 6 bcf and 250,000 barrels of condensate. The well is expected to produce at a rate of 4 mcf of gas and 230 barrels of condensate per day. FX Energy is the operator of the well and owns an 82% interest. The Polish Oil and Gas Company (POGC) owns 18%.
The Company also reported that the Sroda-5 well that began drilling on September 12, 2005, is drilling ahead at a current depth of approximately 1,600 meters. The well is expected to test a Rotliegend sandstone target at a depth of approximately 3,600 meters.
The Lugi-1 well in the Company's Fences I project area has a rig on
location and should begin drilling later this week. POGC is the operator of the Lugi-1 well and owns a 51% interest. FX Energy owns 49%.
- FX Energy is Reading Szymanowice-1 Well for Production (Dec 31)
- FX Energy Tests Poland Tuchola-3K Well (Apr 29)
- FX Energy 'Disappointed' over Polish Mieczewo Well (Apr 08)
Company: POGC more info
- FX Partners with POGC For Warsaw South Concession (Dec 09)
- FX Energy Starts Production from Grabowka-12 in Poland (Jul 20)
- Iran's POGC Eyeing Bonds to Fund South Pars Development (Jun 12)