Patriot Mechanical Handling Wins Contract to Provide Subsea System
Patriot Mechanical Handling has been awarded a contract to supply a new Subsea Handling System to Pride International, in both the USA and Brazil. Pride International, one of the world's largest drilling contractors, operates a total of 289 rigs of which 61 are marine.
In addition, Patriot has won a further smaller order from Petrobras, Brazil, for the refurbishment of Pipehandling equipment. The value of the orders is in excess of US $1million.
Paul Findlay, CEO of Patriot, stated, "Patriot's success in winning new orders and new clients is testament to the quality and range of the company's products, and to the hard work of the team based in Houston, Texas." He added, "All subsidiaries are performing well and are expected to meet their budget forecasts. Under the new operating structure we have seen a further improvement in marketing activity and, most importantly, in delivery and service levels. We remain confident regarding the outlook for the company."
- Randy Stilley Comes on Board of Paragon Offshore (Feb 04)
- Ensco Completes Pride Acquisition (May 31)
- Pride, Ensco Enter MOU in Merger Lawsuit (May 20)
Company: Patriot Mechanical Handling more info
- Patriot Mechanical Signs Merger Deals with Kensington (Apr 11)
- Patriot Mechanical Handling Wins Three Orders Valued at $31 Million (Nov 28)
- Global Marine Wins Orders from Keppel FELS, Petrobras (Nov 27)