Awilco's Voluntary Share Offer for Petrojack Cancelled
Awilco says the voluntary offer launched on September 16, 2005 for all shares in Petrojack has received acceptances for a total of 68.712 shares representing a total of 0.12% of the total share capital in Petrojack ASA.
As a consequence, the condition of the voluntary offer that AWO become the owner of a minimum of 67% of the total share capital in Petrojack ASA has not been satisfied. Therefore, the offer will not be completed.
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Petrojack AS more info
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)