Highgrove-1 Well Results Non-Commercial
The Highgrove-1 exploration well located in TP/8 offshore Australia has reached its total depth of 1,936 meters measured depth. Log and pressure data, and samples confirmed that the Highgrove-1 well intersected an approximately 60-meter gross gas column in relatively poor quality reservoir at the primary objective.
Initial interpretations indicate the volume of gas at Highgrove-1 is below commercial thresholds. However, the result is encouraging and follow-up potential will be investigated. The well is to be plugged and abandoned as planned.
TP/8 Joint Venture participants are Apache as operator with 68.5%; Tap Oil with 12.2229% and Kufpec with 19.2771%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)