Norsk Hydro Awards Seismic Contract in Morocco
Hydro Morocco has awarded a contract worth approximately NOK 85 million to the Norwegian seismic acquisition company Fugro-Geoteam.
Fugro will perform a 3D marine acquisition survey off the coast of Morocco, northwest of Safi.
The survey comprises approximately 2,200 square kilometers for which Fugro's flagship vessel, the R/V Geo Pacific, is being used.
The R/V Geo Pacific will tow a wide spread of six streamers, each 6,000 meters long, with 150 meter streamer separation, allowing efficient acquisition of this 3D exploration survey.
The work is expected to begin in November 2005.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Norsk Hydro ASA more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)