Isramco Spuds Gad-1 Well Offshore Israel
Isramco reports that the Atwood Southern Cross semisub spudded the Gad-1 exploration well on September 25, 2005 offshore Israel. The well is located in approximately 100 meters of water and the planned well depth is 2,600 meters. The target production is natural gas.
The timetable for drilling operations is approximately 30 days. Once the target depth is reached it will be determined if a flow test will be performed at that time. The project is budgeted at an estimated US $16.7 million.
Modi'in Energy owns 0.42105% of the project. As previously disclosed, Ness Energy is indirectly holding, through other corporations, 90% of the General Partner of Modi'in Energy. Ness Energy also, on a consolidated basis, presently owns 14.93% of Modi'in Energy. Isramco is the operator of the well.
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)
Company: Ness Energy more info
- Boot-Scootin': Ness Reincorporates in Texas, Ups Texas Interest (Mar 05)
- Ness Energy Makes First Oil and Gas Lease Purchase (Jan 24)
- Isramco Acquires Working Interests in Barnett Shale Play (Nov 02)
Company: Isramco more info
- Noble Inks LOI to Sell Tamar Natural Gas Offshore Israel (Dec 28)
- Isramco Releases Third Quarter 2009 Earnings (Nov 11)
- Noble Energy Successfully Appraises Tamar Offshore Israel (Jul 07)