Harken Energy Raises $14.1 Million Through Sale of Global Energy Shares
Harken Energy negotiated and closed the sale of 2,829,501 shares from its existing holdings in Global Energy Development PLC, raising approximately $14.1 million in new capital for Harken Energy.
Regarding the Global Energy Development shares sold, 1,749,501 were conducted through a private sale at market prices to FMR Corporation and Fidelity International Ltd. and/or one or more of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries. The remaining balance of 1,080,000 shares were sold in open market transactions at market prices. As a result of these transactions, Harken Energy now holds 18,975,641 ordinary shares, representing approximately 54% of Global Energy Development's outstanding common shares.
Harken Energy Corporation is engaged in oil and gas exploration,
development and production operations both domestically
through its various subsidiaries.
- Ministry Authorized to Negotiate E&P Contract with HKN (Jun 15)
- Govt, Harken Wrapping Up E&P Contract Talks (Mar 29)
- Harken Energy Provides Domestic Operations Update (Apr 26)
Company: Global Energy, Inc. more info
- Pan Pacific Petroleum Reports on Timor Sea, Vietnam Farm-Ins (Oct 13)
- Pan Pacific Petroleum Snaps Up Stake in Timor Sea Block (Sep 30)
- Oilex: Conditions for Timor Sea Block Farm-Out Satisfied (Aug 28)