Grenland Group Awarded Blackford Dolphin Upgrade Work
Grenland Group, through its subsidiary Grenland Framnaes, has been awarded a major engineering contract by Fred. Olsen Energy AS for the upgrade of a AKer H-3 semisubmersible, Blackford Dolphin.
The contract includes conceptual design as well as a complete "basic design" package for upgrade of an early generation semi to a deepwater drilling unit. The rig is presently located in South-Africa.
Completion of the upgrades is expected during the first quarter of 2007.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)