Wood Group Pressure Control Wins Britannia Satellites Project Contract
Wood Group Pressure Control has been awarded a several million pound contract to supply valves for the topside of the Britannia Satellites Phase 1 (BritSats) development project operated by ConocoPhillips (U.K.) Limited. The two-year contract also includes the management of spares analysis and spares recommendation.
Wood Group Pressure Control will supply 3,000 valves including all manual, actuated & pressure safety valves plus supply chain management, storage and inspection services for the Brit Sats project.
"We are delighted to have been awarded this significant North Sea contract," said David Rae, General Manager at the Company's Peterhead base. "The ConocoPhillips contract will run in parallel with Wood Group Pressure Control's existing seven-year valve maintenance contract for the Britannia Platform, which has also been extended by a further two years by Britannia Operator Limited."
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Britannia Operations Ltd. more info
- Chevron, Britannia to Steer Craig Group Vessel (Mar 24)
- Wood Group Pressure Control Wins Britannia Satellites Project Contract (Sep 01)
- Subsea 7 Wins North Sea Frame Contract (Aug 13)