Fugro ROV Completes Esso Australia's Annual Inspection Program
Fugro Survey Pty Ltd was subcontracted by Fraser Diving (Australia) to support their Esso Subsea Services contract. Fraser/Fugro successfully completed a 32-day ROV inspection program. Fugro's workclass Sealion ROV system and crew performed flawlessly throughout the operation.
The work included:
- 290km of visual surveys,
- 59 CP readings,
- Blackback wellhead/field inspection,
- Tarwhine wellhead positional survey,
- Seahorse wellhead inspection,
- Removal of rocks from Ensco 102 spud-cans,
- Survey of seabed scour at Bream B,
- Recovery of current meter at Tuna A,
- Inspection of the Marlin subsea vent line,
- Inspection of subsea hazard (reported by fishermen).
Tim Goold, Esso's Underwater Operations Supervisor, said "The team was offshore for 32 days performing 24 hour operations. In this time there was no ROV downtime and the HSE Performance was excellent as usual. This is great achievement for the Fraser/Fugro team."