Woodside Awards Atwood Hunter Two-Year Contract
The Atwood Hunter has been awarded a two-year firm contract plus two six-month options by Woodside Energy for their international operations.
The contract provides for an operating dayrate ranging from $240,000 to $245,000 and the dayrates for the option periods are to be mutually agreed six months in advance. All rig moves will be on a dayrate basis and Woodside will provide all tow vessels.
This contract will commence immediately upon the rig completing its current contract commitments with Burullus Gas Co. offshore Egypt (estimated April to May 2006).
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Atwood Oceanics more info
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)